Amazing Pizza Crust using Cauliflower
I know, I know cauliflower…seriously? Yes Cauliflower pizza crust is amazing and (bonus) this recipe only takes 30 minutes to make. I like my pizza’s filled with veggies but feel free to adjust the toppings to your personal taste. Enjoy!
- one 16 oz bag of cauliflower rice or 1 medium head cauliflower chopped in a food processor.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cups freshly grated mozzarella
- 6 slices of Havarti cheese
- 1/4 cup Special Tomato Sauce
- ½ grilled chicken
- ½ cup chopped belle peppers,
- ¼ green onions
- ¼ cup chopped kale
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Microwave cauliflower, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to bowl to cool and dry cauliflower using paper towel.
- Next, in a large bowl, stir together the cauliflower, Parmesan, basil, oregano, salt, egg and 1 cup of the mozzarella until well combined. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and press into a 10-inch round pan. Bake until golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
Time for the Topping
5. Remove the crust from the oven and top with the Spicy Pizza Sauce, chicken, onions,
belle peppers, kale and place 6 slices of havarti cheese for the final ingredient.
Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly, 10 minutes more.